Construction Management Services
High Construction’s construction management services are well-suited to large, fast-track projects, or to organizations that don’t have the internal resources to orchestrate the construction effort.
As the construction manager, High Construction gets the project up and running and sees it through to completion on your behalf. The builder and designer are both involved in the project from the start to ensure the highest value is achieved.
- Owner hires an architect and High Construction at the start of the design process.
- Owner manages two contracts—one with the architect and one with High Construction.
- Early knowledge of total project cost, before design work is completed, at a reduced initial investment
- Builder input during design, ongoing budgeting, and value-engineering
- Well-suited for fast-track projects
- Collaborative rather than adversarial relationship between architect and builder
- Approximately 85% of the project is competitively bid
- Owner may participate in subcontractor selection
- Owner warrants architect’s work
- Construction management fee established at beginning of project
- Selection of the builder is subjective